The Latest And Greatest For All Your Home Decor Needs...



Sunday, April 11, 2010

Chateau Couture's Offical Blog!!

Ok yes I have broken down and have joined the family of Bloggers!! What the heck am I doing!! Just kidding. I thought I would start this blog to keep all of my dedicated clients and customers informed of the incredible products listed on my new website... yea!!! I will be posting new products, featured items ( that will be new and changing monthly), and events that will be happening. I have super big plans for Chateau Couture and some amazing products coming your way for the entire next year. Yes I have it planned out for a whole year.
I have had some amazing friends and family help me get to where I am today and have helped me make my website a reality. Words cannot even begin to express the gratitude in my heart for these dearly loved people, ya all know exactly who you are!!
Anyways I am super excited, this is going to be a KILLER adventure. So here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment