The Latest And Greatest For All Your Home Decor Needs...



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Show Time

Come join me this Friday from 6-10pm for a fabulous trunk show!! Becki at Whippy Cake is having a Matilda Jane trunk show and watch out because you are going to want everything this clothing line has to offer. Here is just a teaser...






So amazingly cute!!! This Clothing line has womens and childrens clothing and accessories.

Becki has asked me to bring some of my products to this event, so in doing so, I am offering 10% off of everything that I am bringing to the show. Books, candlesticks, and topiaries will be in attendance to name a few. If you are interested in coming email me at chateaucouture@hotmail.com and I will give directions. Becki also has some information posted on her awesome site at www.whippycake.com be sure to also check out her killer accessories while you are there.

Hope to see you all there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment