The Latest And Greatest For All Your Home Decor Needs...



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

SALE! & This and That!

Grab your shopping bags girls because Chateau Couture is having its 1st sale to kick off summer!! It will be going on now through June 10th, so head on over to snatch up that item/s that you have had your eye on!! I am offering 15% off everything on the site, yea I know, super exciting huh!!

Also I know I have slacked in the featured item department for the month of May due the simple craziness of life and business and end of the school year!! So for feeling bad about this I am releasing 2 of my personal designs and 2 total obsessions for the month of June to make up for it!! And they simply will not disappoint. I will post their releasing date soon.



I also wanted to help everyone with their design dilemas, so what I would like you to do is post or email me a design question and I will pick some to answer on my blog or tell me what you want to hear about or see on my blog. I would love to hear about your design battles and what you are struggling with in your homes, because by golly, it can be fixed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment